Returns and Exchanges
What is the Return And Exchange Policy of Made In Agapé?
All of our products are custom made to order and printed in the U.S, specially for you. But we know that buying online can be difficult especially if you purchased from us the first time!
- We are happy to accept returns within 30 days from when your order was shipped (the day we shipped out your package), for In-Store Credits. We do not offer Refunds for Returns.
- In-Store Credits issued to you will be for the exact price that you paid for the items minus the discount amount if a discount was applied in your original order. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Return items must be unworn/unwashed and in new condition - This includes visible signs of use including, perfume, deodorant/cosmetic stains, scents, hair, etc. We are unable to process your Return for In-Store Credit if the items are not within these conditions upon receipt of the items here at Made In Agapé.
- If you need to Exchange, simply Return the items to us within 15 days from the delivery confirmation date for In-Store Credit to repurchase what you need in our store. We only accept exchanges of unwashed/unworn apparel and if the size or color is still in stock.
- If your item is damaged or incorrect, please contact us within 5 days of when your package was delivered with a photo of the defect or issue. Please contact us at email@example.com so we can fix the issue for you.
How do I get my Return/Exchange started?
First, submit a request with us for your Return/Exchange. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your Name, Order # and Email Address used to purchase the items. Upon approval of your request, we will send you a USPS return label to your Made In Agapé account email, for you to send your items back to us.
Please note that "Final Chance" and sale items are final sale and are not eligible for returns.
Please do double-check the Size Chart in each product listing so that you will order the apparel that give you the best fit.