- This t-shirt design is inspired by the bible verse Psalms 91:4 - 'He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart'. While the Devil always try to tempt us, deceive us and give us the wrong thoughts, God promises us that he will provide us with his feathers and wings. You may picture it as a Mother Hen that will go to lengths to protect her little chicks and provide refuge for them. Similarly, God desires to provide refuge to Man in this world even though they choose to reject him.
God will provide protection for us when we are exposed to harm. He gave us his Truth to protect us from the lies that opposed the Word of God. His Truth shall be the shield and buckler. It is of ultimate importance that we follow the Word of God so we not be swallowed by this world and it will keep us safe from enemies.
So do not fear even when you are being physically or spiritually challenged and threatened, because God is always there for you. His wings will secure us, heal us and guide us. Let us wear this t-shirt today and let others know that there's no other places or ways safer than under the shelter of God.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• Unisex Sized
• Printed and fulfilled in USA
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester. Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester.)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Custom and individually handmade to order item just for you
• © Copyright. All designs, concepts and content (such as text and artwork) is owned by MadeInAgapé
• Also available in: Agapé Feathers and Wings hoodie, sweatshirt, tri-blend tank
Fulfillment and Shipping Times
All of our tees are custom made before they are shipped directly to you from our North Carolina fulfillment center. For U.S. orders, our t-shirts take on average 3-10 business days to process, create and print. During the festive and holiday seasons, there might be an additional 2-4 days delay.
Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Shipping takes 4-8 business days, depending on your location. If you require your order to be rushed, you might want to choose the express shipping option at the checkout. O
You will receive a tracking number when your item ships and email updates of the shipping process. If you have any questions or concerns on the status of your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Exchanges
Though all of our products are custom made to order specially for you, we understand that buying online is difficult. So we are happy to accept returns within 30 days from when your order was shipped (the day we shipped out your package), for In-Store Credits. We do not offer Cash Refunds for Returns.
If you need to Exchange, simply Return the items to us within 15 days from when your order was shipped for In-Store Credit to repurchase what you need in our store. We only accept exchanges of unwashed/unworn apparel and if the size or color is still in stock.
Please visit our Returns and Exchanges Policy page for terms and conditions and more information.
Our t-shirts might fit differently from the shirts that you normally wear due to different types of fabric's cutting. It is therefore important to double-check the Size Chart in each product listing so that you will order the t-shirts that give you the best fit.