- There are countless of things to give thanks for if we really look back and think about what God has done for us in our life so far. No doubt there are situations where we have to endure sufferings but God has answers for that. In one of the verses, 1 Peter 5:10 says that 'And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast'. It's not easy to give thanks in the midst of agony but each of our trial makes us stronger, strengthens our faith, brings us closer to the Lord and brings glory to Jesus.
When we wear this tee today, ask others what they are thankful for and share about what you give thanks for. We even give thanks to what seems to be the smallest thing, that we are able to breathe every single day. Without the oxygen God created, we can't even live.
You can't help but feel great in this fashionable, feminine cut, ring-spun tee. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. Made of 100% cotton except for heather grey (contains 10% polyester), the rest of heather colors contains 65% polyester. Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a ladies fit.
• 100% pre-shrunk combed ring-spun cotton
• Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 Certified
• Seamed collarette
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz
• Ladies fit
• Custom and individually handmade to order item just for you
• Christian clothing design based on bible verses
• © Copyright. All designs, concepts and content (such as text and artwork) is owned by MadeInAgapé
Fulfillment and Shipping Times
All of our t-shirts are custom made before they are shipped directly to you from our North Carolina fulfillment center. For U.S. orders, our t-shirts take on average 3-10 business days to process, create and print. During the festive and holiday seasons, there might be an additional 2-4 days delay.
Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Shipping takes 4-8 business days, depending on your location. If you require your order to be rushed, you might want to choose the express shipping option at the checkout.
You will receive a tracking number when your item ships and email updates of the shipping process. If you have any questions or concerns on the status of your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Returns and Exchanges
Though all of our products are custom made to order specially for you, we understand that buying online is difficult. So we are happy to accept returns within 30 days from when your order was shipped (the day we shipped out your package), for In-Store Credits. We do not offer Cash Refunds for Returns.
If you need to Exchange, simply Return the items to us within 15 days from when your order was shipped for In-Store Credit to repurchase what you need in our store. We only accept exchanges of unwashed/unworn apparel and if the size or color is still in stock.
Please visit our Returns and Exchanges Policy page for terms and conditions and more information.
Our t-shirts might fit differently from the shirts that you normally wear due to different types of fabric's cutting. It is therefore important to double-check the Size Chart in each product listing so that you will order the t-shirts that give you the best fit.