- This shirt design is inspired by Proverbs 3:5-6 in the bible that says ‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight’. The word ‘trust’ refers ‘to lie facedown without doubt’, just like how a servant wait fervently for his master’s command, ready to obey and carry out the instructions. ‘With all your heart’ refers to complete trust. It’s not trusting God half-heartedly while on the other hand trusting own self.
‘Lean not on your own understanding’ – We have to acknowledge that there are areas where we cannot fully comprehend what God is painting. We are unable to understand completely what God is doing more often than not. God sees the whole picture while we only see part of it. Isaiah 55:8-9 says ‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,’ declares the Lord. ‘For as the heavens are higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.’ If we trust in him, we can’t depend on our own ability to understand what he’s trying to do. We have to let go of our pride, our plans, our desires and just approve of God’s ways.
We have to trust in the Lord with all our hearts because we believe that he is the wisest and he knows what’s best to do at the right time. Even if the path we are taking seems to be bumpy and uncomfortable, we must acknowledge God, submit to him and let him do the rest of the work. What we have to do is to rely upon God’s promises and help in such situations. He will direct our paths and the journey will be safe.
Let us wear this tee today, point others to Jesus and let them know that there’s someone super reliable they can count on. It’s not just about trusting your family, loved ones or friends, it’s about trusting the one and only God who will lead us in our lives, teach us how to love one another, always be with us and will never fail us.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• Unisex Sized
• Printed and fulfilled in USA
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester. Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester.)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Custom and individually handmade to order item just for you
• © Copyright. All designs, concepts and content (such as text and artwork) is owned by MadeInAgapé
• Also available in: Trust In The Lord hoodie, sweatshirt, tri-blend tank
Fulfillment and Shipping Times
All of our t-shirts are custom made before they are shipped directly to you from our North Carolina fulfillment center. For U.S. orders, our t-shirts take on average 3-10 business days to process, create and print. During the festive and holiday seasons, there might be an additional 2-4 days delay.
Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Shipping takes 4-8 business days, depending on your location. If you require your order to be rushed, you might want to choose the express shipping option at the checkout.
You will receive a tracking number when your item ships and email updates of the shipping process. If you have any questions or concerns on the status of your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Exchanges
Though all of our products are custom made to order specially for you, we understand that buying online is difficult. So we are happy to accept returns within 30 days from when your order was shipped (the day we shipped out your package), for In-Store Credits. We do not offer Cash Refunds for Returns.
If you need to Exchange, simply Return the items to us within 15 days from when your order was shipped for In-Store Credit to repurchase what you need in our store. We only accept exchanges of unwashed/unworn apparel and if the size or color is still in stock.
Please visit our Returns and Exchanges Policy page for terms and conditions and more information.
Our t-shirts might fit differently from the shirts that you normally wear due to different types of fabric's cutting. It is therefore important to double-check the Size Chart in each product listing so that you will order the t-shirts that give you the best fit.