- The bible verse from Psalm 119:105 says 'Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path'. This verse is also illustrated by Solomon from Proverbs 6:23 - 'The commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life'. The word of God is like a candle or torch, like a lamp burning with oil of the Spirit, that will shed sufficient light unto our feet with every step we take while walking with the Lord. It will show us the way so we will not be tempted, will not stumble over obstacles and wander off to dangerous paths.
And a light unto my path – The whole bible/scripture is like a light shining in a place surrounded by utter darkness; to help us see things clearly in this dark world and to help us discern between the true and false. It is also a light that shines on the road that we tread, to help us see any danger that might be on our path. Imagine that you are in total darkness, and then you see a ray of light out of nowhere. What is your first reaction? Wouldn’t you find a glimpse of hope and rejoice?
While we know that if we follow the Truth and it will lead us to the path of eternal life, this is not a path that all man will choose. So let’s wear this shirt today, help others realize that there’s one savior who will guide us through this lifetime and will lead us to the Heavenly Kingdom at the end of our journey.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• Unisex Sized
• Printed and fulfilled in USA
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton/48% polyester. Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton/10% polyester.)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Custom and individually handmade to order item just for you
• © Copyright. All designs, concepts and content (such as text and artwork) is owned by MadeInAgapé
• Also available in: Lamp for Feet and Light on Path hoodie, sweatshirt, tri-blend tank
Fulfillment and Shipping Times
All of our t-shirts are custom made before they are shipped directly to you from our North Carolina fulfillment center. For U.S. orders, our t-shirts take on average 3-10 business days to process, create and print. During the festive and holiday seasons, there might be an additional 2-4 days delay.
Then you should add shipping times on top of that. Shipping takes 4-8 business days, depending on your location. If you require your order to be rushed, you might want to choose the express shipping option at the checkout.
You will receive a tracking number when your item ships and email updates of the shipping process. If you have any questions or concerns on the status of your order, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Exchanges
Though all of our products are custom made to order specially for you, we understand that buying online is difficult. So we are happy to accept returns within 30 days from when your order was shipped (the day we shipped out your package), for In-Store Credits. We do not offer Cash Refunds for Returns.
If you need to Exchange, simply Return the items to us within 15 days from when your order was shipped for In-Store Credit to repurchase what you need in our store. We only accept exchanges of unwashed/unworn apparel and if the size or color is still in stock.
Please visit our Returns and Exchanges Policy page for terms and conditions and more information.
Our t-shirts might fit differently from the shirts that you normally wear due to different types of fabric's cutting. It is therefore important to double-check the Size Chart in each product listing so that you will order the t-shirts that give you the best fit.